Downtown Artistic Guest House
The old house is a unique architectural mix of color, coral and nature.
Clean guest house with comfortable beds and full kitchen. The closed off sunny bedroom has lots of windows looking onto a yard and pool. There are plenty of relaxing spots in the garden, a paradise for yoga and meditating. If you want to take it to another level, try a yoga class and/or the Sensory Deprivation Tank.
Leafy and serene, close to Las Olas (1 mile), to the port (2.4), the airport (2.4) and a supermarket (0.5).
The guest apartment includes a big bedroom with a comfy bed.
The yard is full of life with an avocado tree, a mango tree, a cactus, interesting plants and a little vegetable garden. There are real peacocks in the neighborhood.
Full kitchen includes a coffee machine, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher stove/oven, sink and dishes/cooking necessities. The compact bathroom features a shower, toilet, sink, towels and essentials. If you need anything else, just let me know, I live next door.
Bikes, beach chairs and umbrella available! Ask about the flotation tank.
Is a old house with a unique architecture mix of color, coral and nature. The minimalist colorful design of the home’s kitchen cabinets, tables and walls were all created for this space.
– Quiet hours 10pm -6am
– Some indoor and outdoor areas and amenities are shared (kitchen, hallway bath, main patio)
– Smoking is only permitted outdoors.
– Early check in start at $ 30 (contact me for arrangements)
– Drop luggage between 8 am and 3 pm $ 10
– Laundry 5$ load
– Pets are allowed with a $25 daily pet fee for each animal, up to 2 per reservation. Friendly dogs only, Cats must be declawed or caged. Pets cannot be left unattended for long periods.
– Guests are free to use the bikes and the swimming pool.
– For only $50 guests can book a 90 min session in the flotation/sensory deprivation tank.
As a certified yoga instructor I am available to give a yoga classes.
Interaction with guests
I have my daily Routine with my yoga practice, garden and the swimming pool care, co-hosting, teach yoga classes, cooking, hunting rainbows and enjoy life and I will try to answer in 10 min or look for me in the garden.
Other things to note
Be aware this is a creative space evolving itself into a model of sustainable living becoming reality thanks to travelers like you! focusing growing fresh vegetables, composting, recycling, repurpose and create the best we can ? Isn’t this the purpose of life?
[vrcalendar id=”1″ /]