DOWNTOWN Private Room NO CLEANING FEES
The house is a unique architectural mix of color, coral and nature. I will share my home with you and other guests. In your room a comfortable king bed plus a day bed that become a king bed, shared bathroom. Great location on a leafy serene cul-de-sac right off Davie Blvd, close to Las Olas (1 mile), to the port (2.4 ), the airport (2.4) and a supermarket (0.5).
There are plenty of relaxing spots in the garden, but if you want to take it to another level give the Sensory DeprivationTank a try.
There is a king bed and a comfy day bed that transform in a king bed in the guest room.
The yard is full of life with an avocado tree, a mango tree and other interesting plants and a small vegetable garden. There are peacocks in the neighborhood.
Shared full kitchen includes a coffee machine, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher stove/oven, sink and dishes/cooking necessities. If you need anything else, just let me know, you will be living with me. The shared bathroom features a shower, toilet, sink, towels and essentials.
Bikes are available to use for free! Ask about the flotation tank.
– Quiet hours 10pm -6am
– Some indoor and outdoor areas and amenities are shared (kitchen, hallway bath, main patio)
– Smoking is only permitted outdoors.
– Early check in start at $ 30 (contact me for arrangements)
– Drop luggage between 8 am and 3 pm $ 10
– Laundry 5$ load
– Pets are allowed with a $25 daily pet fee for each animal, up to 2 per reservation. Friendly dogs only, Cats must be declawed or caged. Pets cannot be left unattended for long periods.
– Guests are free to use the bikes and the swimming pool.
– For only $50 guests can book a 90 min session in the flotation/sensory deprivation tank.
As a certified yoga instructor I am available to give a yoga classes.
Interaction with guests
I have my daily Routine with my yoga practice, garden and the swimming pool care, co-hosting, teach yoga classes, cooking, hunting rainbows and enjoy life and I will try to answer in 10 min or look for me in the garden.
Other things to note
Be aware this is a creative space evolving itself into a model of sustainable living becoming reality thanks to travelers like you! focusing growing fresh vegetables, composting, recycling, repurpose and create the best we can ? Isn’t this the purpose of life?
[vrcalendar_booking_btn id=”2″ class=””]Book Now[/vrcalendar_booking_btn]
[vrcalendar id=”2″ /]