Rose room daily yoga
Great location on a leafy serene cul-de-sac right off Davie Blvd, close to Las Olas (1 mile), to the port (2.4), the airport (2.4) and a supermarket (0.5).
The old house is a unique architectural mix of color, coral and nature.
Clean room with comfortable bed, shared bathroom and kitchen.
There are plenty of relaxing spots in the garden, but if you want to take it to another level give the Sensory DeprivationTank a try.
The yard is full of life with an avocado tree, a mango tree and other interesting plants and a small vegetable garden. There are peacocks in the neighborhood.
Shared full kitchen includes a coffee machine, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher stove/oven, sink and dishes/cooking necessities. If you need anything else, just let me know, you will be living with me. The shared bathroom features a shower, toilet, sink, towels and essentials.
Bikes are available to use for free! Ask about the flotation tank.
– Quiet hours 10pm -6am
– Some indoor and outdoor areas and amenities are shared (kitchen, hallway bath, main patio)
– Smoking is only permitted outdoors.
– Early check in start at $ 30 (contact me for arrangements)
– Drop luggage between 8 am and 3 pm $ 10
– Laundry 5$ load
– Pets are allowed with a $25 daily pet fee for each animal, up to 2 per reservation. Friendly dogs only, Cats must be declawed or caged. Pets cannot be left unattended for long periods.
– Guests are free to use the bikes and the swimming pool.
– For only $50 guests can book a 90 min session in the flotation/sensory deprivation tank.
As a certified yoga instructor I am available to give a yoga classes.
Interaction with guests
I have my daily Routine with my yoga practice, garden and the swimming pool care, co-hosting, teach yoga classes, cooking, hunting rainbows and enjoy life and I will try to answer in 10 min ( I don’t answer after 10 pm and before 7 am)
Other things to note
Be aware this is a creative space evolving itself into a model of sustainable living becoming reality thanks to travelers like you! focusing growing fresh vegetables, composting, recycling, repurpose and create the best we can ? Isn’t this the purpose of life?
[vrcalendar_booking_btn id=”7″ class=””]Book Now[/vrcalendar_booking_btn]
[vrcalendar id=”7″ /]